Thursday, July 22, 2010

No service for you


No service for you or story of my visit to store called Pet Barn. Put it this way I was looking buy my dog Amber a new bed so been the fool that I am I drove to my local Pet Barn store. Big mistake what could have take less then a few minutes turned into a fast. The beds I was looking for where right out the front great no walking around just pick up go to the counter and pay for it.
I get the bed wait in line so get to the counter the woman answered the phone. OK I can wait a second. She then hangs up and tells me if I can wait a minutes and walks off, she didn't wait for my reply so I was thinking the other girl who standing doing nothing might help but no she walks off without a word. Then the Manager and another male staff come walking up and stand there behind the some fucking counter and said nothing. What the Fuck? I am not the invisible man. I almost six feet tall and about 120kg. How can you miss me for cry out loud.
Will I left the bed and walked out saying "Well I think I take my money somewhere then" and went to another pet stop where I picked up bed for $33 less then Pet Barn. The moral of this story is Pet Barn staff need to think about their service as I for me this maybe the last time I go there and if anyone asked I would tell to go somewhere else so thank you for fucking nothing Pet Barn : (

No comments: