Friday, October 16, 2009

Optus Sucks


This is how I feel about my so call mobile phone service from Optus! It has nothing to do with my phone or poor service it got to do with the call centre that has call for the fifth time this week this morning! Why do they call? Will it's it is on behalf of Optus to see if I have my phone setup and if I am happy with the service. I had my Iphone for about six months and had no problems with it. Set it up so I can get my e mail and log onto Facebook using Wifi at home. All this without anyone helping me so why do I need any help from Optus. I believe this is not customer service but harassment! Think when my contact is up next year I will be going to one of the other carries so I don't have this crap all the time. After all it is my phone.

No comments: